Holy cake batter heaven Batman! This may be one of the best dips I’ve ever made and I cannot WAIT for you try it! I’ve already memorized the recipe and know that Luke and I will always have this one in our arsenal when we’re having people over.
Why is this so good?
I don’t know folks, but it just IS:
- Do you sneak cookie dough from the bowl as you’re SUPPOSED to be putting the cookies on baking sheets (you know who you are)?
- Do you always order cake batter ice cream when it’s an option (guilty)?
- Do you love finding an excuse to still eat teddy grahams (I forgot how AMAZING chocolate teddy grahams are friends…a travesty I realize)?
- Do you still enjoy finding ways to add sprinkles into things, just because (c’mon, they make everything more fun)?
If you answered yes to ANY of these things…you…must…try…this…dip.
I found this on Pinterest and was challenged by a friend to give this a go, blog about it so she’d know if this was worthy. Friends, it so is. This is worthy.
Thanks so much to Cassie Craves blog for bringing this joyous concoction to our attention! I made a few tweaks to the original recipe, but the basic concoction was from the aforementioned blog. Can’t wait to check out more of her posts!
Enough with the rambling, let’s get right into the thick of it!
- 1 package of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 cups of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Whipped Topping
- 1-2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp of colorful Sprinkles (plus extra for sprinkling on the top)
- Chocolate Teddy Grahams
- Nilla Wafers
- Other ideas: flat cookies, fruit, graham crackers
How to Make:
Locate a bowl and your mixer of choice. Then, prepare for some ingredient blending.
First pour in the Funfetti cake mix…
…the 2 cups of Greek yogurt…
…the cup and a half of whipped topping…
…splash in the vanilla…
…throw in the sprinkles…
…and blend baby blend! This whips up nice and quick and the sprinkles create a really fun and colorful look too. Use a spatula to help get the dip off the sides if it starts to creep up. Then, spoon into some Tupperware as you need to pop it in the fridge for about 2 hours (minimum) before you dig in. (You can refrigerate longer too, it just needs a few hours to firm up a bit.)
That does not mean that you can’t lick the beaters…and the extra spoon you just happened to have used…and the bowl that you used…
Sigh. So delicious.
Before you serve, scoop into your serving bowl of choice and have some sweet crispy snacks on hand to use to dip. We chose Nilla Wafers and Chocolate Teddy Grahams. But plain graham crackers or fruit would work too, just be sure it’s durable so it holds up as you pile on the goodness, forewarning.
Make sure to add some sprinkles on top for garnish before you serve it up to all those excitedly lined up with their dipping mechanisms.
I loved this, those who consumed it also gave it a thumbs up and I really, deeply think you will too.
Let me know what you think when you give this a whirl!!